My passion is for tourism and sustainability. Many years of experience in the hospitality and tourism industry in Australia, and a little in the UK, have built my knowledge in sustainable and responsible tourism. My role in online marketing takes these factors into consideration.
I believe that everyone has a responsibility to take care when they’re travelling; being mindful of the impact you leave on a place and its people will help to give everyone a good experience.
I’ve added a new page to the site for some responsible travel tips, have a look and feel free to comment.
If you want to read more about responsible travel, ConCERT Cambodia is an organisation who is leading the way on “Connecting Community, Environment and Responsible Tourism”.
- Google Enterprise event in Melbourne, March 2013 – case study.
- Akolade conference: Social Media and Communication in Government, April 2013 – analysing stakeholder engagement.
- Hootsuite panel presentation in Adelaide – May 2013.
- Attendee – BarCamp Kompong Cham – August 2013.
- Keynote speaker – Global Eco Conference – November 2013.
A detailed depiction of my professional experience can be located on my LinkedIn profile page.