I’m an experienced website content expert, online marketer and website creator with a strong focus on stakeholder engagement.
Talk to me about social media strategy, website analysis and travel marketing.
I’m an avid traveller and love to share stories and insights on how to market travel and tourism destinations in the online environment. Passionate about sustainable tourism, longevity of travel experiences and reducing negative impacts on local communities.
Currently living in Siem Reap, Cambodia so I can focus on responsible tourism and environmental issues.
My current projects are:
- Plastic Free July Cambodia – environmental awareness campaign
- ABCs and Rice – education breaking the cycle of poverty in Siem Reap
- Climate Reality leadership educational events
- Social media training for NGOs and local businesses
- Captain Lance Rhodes blog
- Freelance writing for the Phnom Penh Post