My expertise in online marketing began in 2009. Progressing to manager of the online department for the DMO, South Australian Tourism Commission, then moving to social media agency Think! I’ve also run a number of independent projects, summarised below.
South Australian Tourism Commission corporate website: tourism.sa.com.
South Australian Tourism Commission consumer website: southaustralia.com
Outback Promise campaign for Outback Queensland Tourism
Room 753 project for Tourism Queensland
La Boheme bar in Adelaide is a Parisian style cocktail bar. Through much detailed research of the venue I was able to help create a website for them that depicts the mood and tone of this wonderful little Adelaide bar. Check out the La Boheme website.
- Google Enterprise event in Melbourne, March 2013 – case study.
- Akolade conference: Social Media and Communication in Government, April 2013 – analysing stakeholder engagement.
- Hootsuite panel presentation in Adelaide – May 2013.
- Attendee – BarCamp Kompong Cham – August 2013.
- Keynote speaker – Global Eco Conference – November 2013.
A detailed depiction of my professional experience can be located on my LinkedIn profile page.